Sunday, May 27, 2007

Welcome to our world, Alexandria Emilia


Exactly 2:47 pm of May 26, 2007 at Medical Center, Imus a bouncing bundle of life brought a big change in my life.

The due date has passed yet baby Andy is too comfortable in her mom's womb. My wife, Bing, was admitted early in the morning for an induce labor

In the afternoon, I've been advised that my wife needs to undergo caesarian because her heart pressure is dramatically increasing and my baby is tired of being push by induction.



That very moment, I realized how precious life is; should something go wrong in a second or two, I could lose both my wife and my baby. I was pleading to God to guide and assist the doctors and nurses tending the procedure. Though my family were there to support, still I felt helpless and temporarily lost. Unmindful of the tears clouding my eyes, bad and sad scenarios dwelled in me.

Around 2:49 p.m., one of the doctors who assist in the operation during what I call "crucial moment" came out from the O.R. with wide a grin in her mouth speaking the most beautiful words I've ever heard,
"Congratulation, you're now a father to a healthy big(she's 3.2 kgs.) baby girl. Your wife is also doing just fine. There's nothing to worry now."
Slowly, I thank God for this wonderful blessing. A BIG THANKS to You, God. Thank you so much for this gift.

It's a miracle God did in His simplest way.

No comments: